(Help-desk hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm)
We have Super IT Solutions technicians online now who can log into your computer to see if your problem can be fixed remotely. If so, our cost is only $45.00 per 20 minute intervals.
Not all problems can be accessed and fixed this way*.
You must have internet access on the computer you need us to log into.
Currently we can remote access your pc and help with the following problems;
- Microsoft Office program issues (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc….)
- Email issues (Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc…)
- Your PC settings (display, hibernation, screensave etc…)
- Windows configuration settings
- Printer or other external device issues (scanner, camera, external HDD etc…)
- Router and/or modem settings (need the brand and model)
- Windows Firewall, Defender, security essentials problems
- Web browser issues (Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
- Anti-virus setup and settings
- Backing up your computer
- Other software and settings issues
If your problem is hardware or virus related or you need help in setting up a new PC, Mac, networking, wireless set-up or printer set-up, then you need one of our onsite technicians who will come to your location. If this is the case, please call 13 TO BOOK (138626).
Remote Helpdesk for only $45.00! (per 20 minutes)
Option One – Remote Access
If you would like to continue, please follow this process;
- Fill in the form below and click ‘Submit’
- Have your credit card ready*
Option Two – We Come To You!
If you need one of our technicians to come out and service you at home or at work now, please enter your details into our booking form on the right of this page and one of our appointment setters will call you now and organise that for you.
* Please note that this is a paid service and although our technicians will do everything they can to help you, there will be instances where we cannot fix your problem. If this happens there are no refunds. We can however book one of our onsite technicians to come and see you.
Full ‘Terms & Conditions.